mobile phone, connected watch or tablet. The information stored there may be returned to our
servers on a subsequent visit.
Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it by means of an informative
3. The type of cookies used and their purpose
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the website and to make it more user-friendly for the
the visitor. For example, we store your login details.
- Audience measurement cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a
website. These cookies make it possible to determine whether you have visited the site before or not. It is only on the first visit that a cookie is created. On subsequent visits, the existing cookie is used automatically. This cookie is used for statistical purposes only. In this way, the following data can be collected
- the number of unique visitors
- the frequency with which users visit the site
- which pages visitors visit
- how long users stay on a particular page
- the page from which visitors leave the site
- Tracking cookies: they allow us to analyse your browsing, consultation or consumption habits on the network’s sites, in order to offer you targeted advertising or personalised services. The profile that is established on the basis of this data is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc., but is only used to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask for your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
4. Your rights with regard to your personal data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to the transferability of your data. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail to the following address email@example.com. In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself on our site. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find these in your browser settings.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your Internet browser. You can also configure your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is set. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be installed. For this, please consult the help function of your browser. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may affect the use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are set by third parties who display advertisements to you via our website. You can
delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the proper functioning of
our website. Some features of the website may be altered and in some cases you may not be able to access the
site. Furthermore, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertisements. Advertisements are no longer tailored to your interests and may therefore appear more often.
The steps to take to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser. If necessary, consult the help function
function of your browser, or visit one of the links below to go directly to your browser’s manual.
6. New developments and unplanned cookies
It is also possible that, via our website, cookies are placed by others. Have you found cookies on our website that we have not identified? Please let us know by e-mail.
You can also contact the third party directly and ask them which cookies they are setting, why they are setting them, how long the cookie will last, and what measures they are taking to protect your privacy.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org